Monday, March 10, 2014

Wildflowers in Saddleback Butte State Park

I hiked this on Sunday, but haven't gone through my pictures, yet. It'll take a while, on account of the 160 or so pictures I snapped. However, I wanted to post this info now, because it's time sensitive: Wildflowers are blooming impressively in Saddleback Butte State Park. I found out about this on Sunday, when I was notified of this post, from KCET's website.

I've also embedded a ink to the "cover photo" from that story. It should appear above, seamlessly, in this post. I'll write up my own blog over the next few days.

So, if you've got the time, I would say you ought to head out to Saddleback Butte State Park ASAP.

Addendum, March 18, 2014: Finally got my blog post on my own hike in Saddleback Butte State Park completed. Crazy quantity of flowers blooming.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that there a few wild flowers out there. Have not seen any in the canyons here in the Santa Clarita Valley. I miss the poppies in Antelope Valley.

    ReplyDelete