Did an overnight trip to Zion National Park last weekend. Stayed in Watchman Campground on the night of the 7th.
Just took two hikes, neither of which I've posted, yet.
During the overnight, I drove up to Canyon Junction for some Milky Way shots.
Unfortunately, I forgot the adapter for my tripod to my camera, so I had to shoot either balancing the camera on the bridge railing, or balanced on my sweater, atop the railing. The shots came out okay, although obviously if you zoom in, you can see evidence of camera wobble and movement during the exposure.
Hopefully, next time will be more successful.
Not sure when I'll have time to blog my hikes. The short one, maybe this weekend. The longer one will take longer to sort pictures.
Backpacking Tent: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3
-
TL;DR - This is a great tent for two or three people. Its freestanding
nature makes it much more flexible than a semi-freestanding tent. The
perfect 2-3 pe...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment